Tuesday 23 July 2013


1.  23456.  - Click to view the item on the website. 
I may have just moved from London to the land of bakery shops, cows and no shops whatsoever but I’m not ready to chuck my heels in the bin just yet, so adding to my lack of exercise I have been sitting at my laptop trailing through the PersunMall website and making endless wishlists.
After falling in love with the pastel hues seen at Givenchy Spring/Summer 2013 I’ve had my heart set on having my very own baby blue piece and I’m pretty sure I’ve found what I have been searching for in this bag. It has also become very apparent to me that I probably own too much black, but I think I’ve made progress with these items (maybe just a little?).
So three bags and three pairs of shoes to be welcomed to my wardrobe? Yes please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment