Sunday 31 July 2011

Bicester Village


 Mulberry

 Jimmy Choo

 Mulberry

 Burberry

 Burberry

 Burberry

 Burberry

 Burberry


 Burberry

 Burberry

 Burberry
 
 Prada

 Prada

 Prada
 Jeagar

 Jeagar

 Fendi

 Fendi

 Fendi

 Fendi

 Fendi

 Fendi

 Valentino
 Valentino


 Gucci

L.K. Bennett.

Me and my sisters had a shopping trip - well a window shopping trip - at Bicester Village the other week. It's such an amazing place!! I was in awe the whole time, everything I could have dreamed of was there! Celine, Buberry, Mulberry, Armani, D&G, Gucci, Prada, Mathew Williamson, Alexander McQueen, Jimmy Choo and tons more. I did buy some lovely court shoes from L.K. Bennet which I'll get a picture of soon! I'd recommend you go, everything is factory prices so it's a little cheaper than buying them from the main stores but the drawback of that is that not much of the stock is from the latest collections, although they had loads of really recent stuff in Burberry and Prada which was great!

This picture I will forever treasure as I don't think I'll ever be able to own a Buberry trench. A girl can dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment